Saturday, September 3, 2016

First Observation Week

I have to admit that I’ve never been so happy for doing what I’m doing right now.
I guess working with kids give teachers more than experience and that it actually gives us love, energy, I feel motivated because of them I want to do a better job for those kids,  specially because I’ve never worked with kindergartens.
 
The class that I’m working with is a group of 20 children, their age is from 4 to 5 years old and they are in 3rd grade of kindergarten. I can say I already love them even tough I have only shared a very few moments with them, still being in love…
I know there is a lot of work to do with the behavior of the class, I am pretty sure we are going to do a great job with the activities that I have planned for them and I do really hope they like them and that we can work in class in a appropriate way.
Working with the teacher also helps me a lot with the work that I teacher should do in the classroom, she gave me an advice the very first day and she wish me luck, I guess she didn’t know the way I work with kids and maybe she thought I would be nervous and that maybe I wouldn’t know how to control some circumstances but I’ve learned also many things at work that helps me improve and do it better in the professional practices.
For example, the way I speak to children is different when we are in the class to when we are in the playground or when (they) are in trouble. I also know that there must be a balance in our attitude and not always we teachers should be spreading love.
I hope I explain myself well.
This is just the beginning of something good.
*please remind me to read this at the end of the course to see if I made my goal* 

No comments:

Post a Comment